There was a time when all we needed for sleep was a dark, quiet space. Sadly, those days are gone.
To sleep well in today's world we need to be aware of many energies that prevent the body from achieving the ultimate state of relaxation - sleep. Those energies may take the form of:
- heard or unheard sounds
- visible or invisible technologies
- odouress or odourless chemicals
- unidentified stressors
They may be the result of:
- poor sleep hygiene
- high stress levels
- poorly designed bedrooms
- sleep/wake rhythm interference
Navigating today's world to restore sleep and health requires guidance. This book is that guide. It will help you:
- assess your sleep hygiene and bedroom conditions
- recognize and deal with sleep thieves
- align incoming information with your natural hormone rhythm
- create the conditions that your body interprets as safe - so it can sleep.